Use YateMMI to configure your YateHSS/HLR equipment. YateMMI is only installed on the first Yate-based machine you have purchased.
1. To connect to YateMMI from the same machine where it is installed on, open a browser window and type in:
2. To connect to YateMMI from another machine located in the same network where it is installed, open a browser window and type in:
3. To connect to YateMMI from a machine outside the network where it is installed, use SSH with a port forwarding to YateHSS/HLR. Open a console and type:
ssh hss_user@hss_ip -L local_port:127.0.0.1:80
Open a browser window and type in:
At the purchase of your Yate-based products you will also receive default log in credentials.
username - admin password - admin
Once you have logged in, go to HOME context, Settings module, Users submenu and click Edit next to the user to modify the existing credential details.
Click on the Add user button to create new users and set up new credentials. When you add/edit a user, there are two different access levels you can select from:
Allow web apply option:
* If is checked the user will be allowed to push changes on equipments directly from the interface without waiting for the CRON to run.
Note: This also allows you to create a new admin account and delete the default you first started with.
More details about remote management interface can be found on YateMMI page.
- Before adding YateHSS equipment and configure it, you must configure your Network from My Network context.
- Network setup type can be configured for Extending network or Just YateHSS/HLR
- After network is configured, go to Equipment context, click Add equipment
This configuration example can be used if YateHSS/HLR and YateMMI are on the same server.
- A navigation bar containing this configuration steps will appear: [Add equipment] -> [SS7 settings] -> [Diameter settings]
- [Add equipment]
- Set an equipment name: HSS
- Select YateHSS/HLR from the dropdown
- Complete serial number field
- Specify equipment IP management interface: 127.0.0.1
- DO NOT CHECK Interrogate equipment IF management interface is 127.0.0.1.
- [SS7 settings]
- Pointcode: 103
- Global title 88220003
- Nnsf node : 8
- SCTP connection - M2PA link IP: 127.0.0.1
- STP1 connection (127.0.0.1) Local port: 3565
- STP1 connection (127.0.0.1) Remote port: 3556
- [Diameter settings]
- Identity: hss.minicore.lan
- Role: Custom
- DRA Connection Local IP: 127.0.0.1
- Additional Listeners Local IP: 127.0.0.1
- Additional Listeners Local Port: 3566