THIS PAGE IS A DRAFT
Use YateMMI to configure your YateUCN. YateMMI is only installed on the first Yate-based machine you have purchased.
1. To connect to YateMMI from the same machine where it is installed on, open a browser window and type in:
2. To connect to YateMMI from another machine located in the same network where it is installed, open a browser window and type in:
3. To connect to YateMMI from a machine outside the network where it is installed, and provided that you have the rights to do so, use SSH with a port forwarding to YateUCN. Open a console and type:
ssh ucn_user@ucn_ip -L local_port:127.0.0.1:80
Open a browser window and type in:
You will be asked to provide system credentials (a valid username/password) to access the MMI.
At the purchase of your Yate-based products you will also receive default log in credentials.
username - admin password - admin
- Once you have logged in, go to HOME context, Settings module, Users submenu and click Edit next to the user to modify the existing credential details.
- More details about remote management interface can be found on YateMMI page.
- Before you add YateUCN equipment and configure it, you must configure your Network from My Network context.
- After network is configured, go to Equipment context, click Add equipment
This configuration example can be used if YateUCN and YateMMI are running on the same server.
- A navigation bar containing this configuration steps will appear:
[Add equipment] -> [SS7 settings] -> [Diameter settings] -> [Roaming and Handover ranges] -> [MME mode] -> [VLR mode] -> [SGSN mode] -> [GGSN mode]
- [Add equipment]
- Set an equipment name
- Select YateUCN from the dropdown
- Complete serial number field
- Specify equipment IP management interface
- DO NOT CHECK Interrogate equipment IF management interface is 127.0.0.1.
- [SS7 settings]
- Global title
- Nnsf node
- SCTP connection - M2PA link IP
- STP1 connection (127.0.0.1) Local port
- STP1 connection (127.0.0.1) Remote port
- [Diameter settings]
- DRA Connection Local IP
- [Roaming and Handover ranges]
- [MME mode]
- Enable MME
- Identity PLMNS (Ex: 00101)
- Identity TAC (Ex: 0509)
- Identity Group (Ex: 4660)
- Identity Code (Ex: 8)
- Identity Name (Ex: YateMME)
- S1AP Streams (Ex: 3)
- SCTP Listener Local IP (Ex: 10.0.4.1)
- SCTP Listener Local Port (Ex: 36412)
- [VLR mode]
- Custom GT for VLR mode -> From here you can specify a custom global title for the VLR.
- [SGSN mode]
- IPv4 GTP address (Ex: 127.0.0.1)
- IPv6 GTP address
- Custom GT for SGSN mode -> Check if SGSN has a custom global title (GT)
- [GGSN mode]
- Custom GT for GGSN mode -> Check if GGSN has a custom global title (GT)
- GTP settings
- GTP-U tunnels -> Add GTP-U tunnel:
- Tunnel -> tunnel name (Ex: tun-pdn)
- Poolv4 -> IPv4 pool (Ex: 10.0.100.2-10.0.100.254)
- Associate to Access Point (Ex: internet)
- IPv4 interface (Ex: 10.0.100.1/24)
- Interface MTU (Ex: 1400)