Connecting Satsite to Netping
- Plug NetPing to power supply with voltage of 110V - 220V and a frequency of 50/60 Hz.
- Connect NetPing to your PC.
- Note1: Glowing LED near a corresponding Ethernet port on a front panel means that a connection is successfully established.
- Note2: The second Ethernet port may be used to plug any Ethernet devices including other NetPing devices, in a chain.
- Assign the PC static IP address in the range 192.168.0.100 /24 (except the IP 192.168.0.100).
- Access NetPing Web interface (http://192.168.0.100)
- Use the default (User name: visor & Password: ping)
- From the settings, change the IP to be part of your local network.
- Connect Netping Ethernet to your local network switch and access its web interface with the local IP
- Connect test equipment to the power (NetPing doesn't recommend connecting the target device directly and they recommend using test device first).
- Try power cycling the test equipment
- Upon successful testing, plug the SatSite power to PWR sockets on a back panel of the NetPing.
- Connect SatSite Network B port (the one closer to the Antenna) to NetPing second Ethernet port.