Setup a SIP listener for outbound calls
Steps to setup a SIP listener for outbound calls in YateUCN.
Using MMI, go to Equipment context, edit YateUCN equipment.
- Go to Accounts page. Add a SIP listener: set local IP and port (port is optional, defaults to 5060).
- Set type to udp. Set role to a meaningful string (e.g. outbound or provider name).
- Press Save and Finish to apply changes. No need to restart the product, re1oad is enough.
- There are 2 scenarios
- Your provider don't require authentication
- YateUCN equipment. Go to VLR/CSCF page. Set 'GW Connection name' to listener name (role). Apply changes.
- Your provider requires authentication
- Go to Accounts page. Add a SIP connection with credentials. Set Local IP/Port to those set in listener. Press Save.
- Go to VLR/CSCF page. Set 'GW Line name' to created connection name.
- Apply changes. You need to restart the product.