Cannot access the Basestation
Revision as of 17:51, 18 January 2019 by Nour.shukri (Created page with "== Cannot ping the unit using its DHCP IP address == # Check if two Ethernets are connected to both Network A and Network B ports, one must have DHCP IP from the network whil...")
Cannot ping the unit using its DHCP IP address
- Check if two Ethernets are connected to both Network A and Network B ports, one must have DHCP IP from the network while the other is pre-configured with 10.0.3.1 static IP. Changing the configuration so both ports will have IPs in the same subnet will make it unreachable.
- This might happen if your network is using the subnet 10.0.3.x and you connect both ports.
- To solve this, need to physically disconnect one port and access the unit, then confirm the assigned IP using the linux command (ifconfig)
- If there is one Ethernet cable connected, make sure the cable is plugged in Network B port.
- If the Ethernet cable is not connected, need to correctly plug the Ethernet cable. We might see in the console message like:
<ys1ap:MILD> Could not bind SCTP on 192.168.66.230
Don't know the unit DHCP IP
Please refer to: Finding DCHP IP address