Connecting Satsite to Netping
- Plug NetPing to power supply with voltage of 110V - 220V and a frequency of 50/60 Hz.
- Connect NetPing to your PC.
Note: Glowing LED near a corresponding Ethernet port on a front panel means that a connection is successfully established.
Setup the Ethernet
- Assign the PC static IP address in the range 192.168.0.x /24 (except the IP 192.168.0.100).
- Access NetPing Web interface (http://192.168.0.100)
- Use the default (User name: visor & Password: ping)
- From setup -> Network settings change the IP to be part of your local network -> Apply changes.
- Connect Netping Ethernet to your local network switch and access its web interface with the local IP.
- Connect SatSite Network B port (the one closer to the Antenna) to NetPing second Ethernet port.
Setup the power
- Connect test equipment to the power (NetPing doesn't recommend connecting the target device directly and they recommend using test device first).
- Try powering up the test equipment. From Relays -> select the right relay -> Source of control -> Manual on
- Upon successful testing, plug the SatSite power to PWR sockets on a back panel of the NetPing.