- What type of hardware does YateBTS support?
YateBTS supports the bladeRF software-defined radio, by Nuand.
- Can I use YateBTS to build a GSM/GPRS network?
Yes, you most definitely can, we use it on our BTS SatSite, a 2.5G outdoor macrocell base station.
The SatSite has a call capacity of up to 7 concurrent full rate calls/TRX and a GPRS capacity of up to 140 kbit/second per TRX, aggregate, and a 30 kbit/second typical per connection.
- What are YateBTS' operating bands?
YateBTS operates on the following GSM bands: GSM850, EGSM900, DCS1800, PCS1900.
- Can I use YateBTS to build a LTE/IMS network?
Sure you can, we use daily test networks with our VoLTE Lab for development.
We also deploy various small to medium GSM and LTE networks around the globe.
- So, I am your customer, how can I get support?
Regarding technical support, you don't need to worry!
We have well-structured support and development departments and people you can count.