- If you need the ability for all connected handsets (smartphones and feature phones) to be able to send/receive MMS messages this is the page you are looking for.
We did interoperate with the MMSC element of CompanyX for a commercial network that does support regular MMS and attachments.
Not sure about Group Messaging, maybe their documentation would help.
The addition of MMS requires:
- Setting up a separate "mms" AP through which handsets are allowed to reach the MMSC
- Installing an add-on package yate-ucn-icap that provides subscriber identification and header enrichment via ICAP.
- Setting up the MMSC (CompanyX) itself, you should get support from them
- Setting up a SMPP connection from CompanyX to YateSMSC component for new message notifications
We can provide samples of the relevant configuration for the CORE Network components.