YateSTP is the Yate-based Signal Transfer Point router implementation. It provides a redundant communication hub for all SS7 network components.
Features and Benefits
- Fully implemented in software, does not need specialized hardware
- Supports combinations of MTP2/TDM and SIGTRAN interfaces
- Provides the Global Title Translation function required for mobile networks
- Supports cross-connects between mated STPs for improved reliability
Interfaces: STP provides connections over:
- MTP/TDM (E1/T1)
- Cisco SLT
- SIGTRAN M2PA (SCTP/IP)
- SIGTRAN M2UA ASP (SCTP/IP)
- SIGTRAN M3UA GW (SCTP/IP)
This section contains common information about YateSTP.
Information about the role and functions of YateSTP, the Single Transfer Point based on Yate.
Instructions on how to use the JSON API to retrieve information about node statistics and more.
Information on how to configure YateSTP and SS7.
Generic information about licensing system.
Learn how to configure zabbix module to send performance data to Zabbix server.